locations for this postion:
Jersey City, NJ
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of experience handling Hadoop ecosystem projects.
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 4 years of experience in Big data technologies with strong focus on Hortonworks
• At least 4 years of experience in project execution.
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Hive, HBase, Pig, Map Reduce, Spark, Storm with hands on experience.
• Expertise in ETL and related technologies, hands on experience in implementing SCD2 and SCD3 ETL logic in Hadoop.
• At least 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Expertise in SQL databases (e.g. MySQL or Oracle) and strong ability to write SQL queries