• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in Software development life cycle
• At least 2 years of experience in DW/BI related technologies using Microsoft SQL Server - MUST
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on DW/BI development and maintenance projects
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and Architecture review
• At least 2 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build activities in MSBI – SQL Server Projects
• Knowledge of creating reports using PowerBI is desired
• Knowledge of MSBI – SQL Server Software Architecture, Design, Best Practices
• Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Willingness to learn and work on new technologies
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment