• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Deep Domain expertise in Life Sciences and Technology expertise in Datastage.
• Must have designed and implemented minimum 2 end-to-end Data warehousing using Data Stage.
• Must have experience in working development, maintenance & production support projects
• Must have experience with Relational Databases.
• Extensive knowledge on extracting data from different Source systems.
• Understanding of Data integration, Data Quality, Data architecture and Data Management, project life cycle Phases, best practices and processes
• Must have participated in and led the requirement gathering /solution architecture for Datastage initiatives
• Expertise in Impact Analysis due to changes or issues.
• Experience in supporting business queries on data analysis.
• Prepared test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining the data quality.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Data stage.
• Primarily create transformation jobs using Data stage, which would read the extract file and apply the rules that are framed by the Conversion Analyst, resulting in the load file as output.
• Interact with the Conversion Analyst and Developer in building the above transformation job.
• Additionally execute these transformations as per the sequence required to perform various Mock conversions and modify the jobs as per the defects changes identified in various stages of the Project.
• Finally, during cutover execute the finalized transformation jobs to provide the load files.
• Technical requirements gathering, modeling, analysis.
• Gap analysis, package evaluation and implementation
• Deliver ETL and Data Quality Solutions Architecture and Design
• Provide best practices advice to customers and team members.
• Specify solutions and articulate value to customers.
• Exposure to Business Analysis
• Excellent presentation communication and reporting
• Good Communication skills, Willing to travel, Coordination with Client and offshore teams. Team player.