Duration:12 Months Contract-(Chances of Extension)
Years of Experience:5-6 YearsJob Description
- Manage and perform standard maintenance, monitoring, and tuning of Oracle database instances
- Have worked with multiple versions of Oracle like 9i, 10g, 11g, and 12c.
- 3Support existing databases while assuring optimized performance, stability and uptime
- Tune and trouble-shoot Oracle 10g, 11g, and 12c databases.
- Assess databases to assist in troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of EXA platform
- Administration, performance monitoring, tuning, reporting, and root cause analysis
- Working Experience OEM, AWR and ASH Report Generation and analysis
- Good Understanding of SHELL scripts
- Good Understanding and working exposure on Oracle Grid, ASM and RAC.
- Install, configure and maintain Oracle Standalone and Clustered databases
- Expert level understanding of database internals.
- Expert level Database and SQL tuning skills with hands-on experience in large and very busy environments.(Multi-terabyte DBs)
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving abilities
- Support 10g/11g upgrades.
Please send me your updated resume in word format to Nitin.email@example.com OR call me at 678-257-7169.