Mandatory Technical Skill
· Be able to work with the client closely, understand the technical and business requirements; suggest alternate solutions. Advice on Application Maintenance Services and Outsourcing of DW/BI applications.
· Provide thought leadership and hands-on involvement in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of MicroStrategy objects
· Transform business requirements into report designs and create or drive creation of High Level Design and Low Level reporting design documents.
· Hands-on experience with project setup, schema creation, development of queries, documents and dashboard
· In-depth understanding of MicroStrategy tools: Desktop, Integrity Manager, Object Manager, Command Manager, Narrowcast, SDK, Mobile, Portal Integration, MicroStrategy Office, etc.
· Extensive experience developing reports, dashboards, and cubes in MicroStrategy version 9 or 10
· Experience with intelligent cube development, custom widget, visualization development and implementation
· Experienced with data warehousing concepts and techniques including extensive knowledge and use of star/snowflake schema.
· Thorough understanding of Data Warehousing architectures, techniques, and methodologies; including Star Schemas, Snowflake Schemas, Slowly Changing Dimensions, and Aggregation Techniques.
· Proficient in ETL. Must be able to construct and troubleshoot very complex queries.
· Desirable Technical / Functional Skills to work with different teams – Business, Solutions – BI, Portal and team of Architects to create overall BI user interface, Implement MicroStrategy solutions with complete considerations on Infrastructure capability, performance, supportability to achieve end user business results.