Data Analytical LeadFull-time PermanentBaltimore, MD
Client is seeking a Data Analytical Lead to work in a fast-paced environment supporting a federal healthcare payer.
The Enterprise Data Services Contract (EDSC) supports the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The Task Order objective is to design, build, or acquire innovative, cost-effective, and efficient Master Data Management, Portal, and Rules Engine engineering services to meet the mission of CMS.
The Data Analytical Lead serves as a senior member of the Master Data Management (MDM) leadership team. Essential job functions include leading a small staff of data analysts, and providing technical design as a member of the architecture team. In addition to designing and conducting critical analyses (hands-on), the Data Analytical Lead will develop/provide technical briefings, some of which may be at the executive level. The Data Analytical Lead will:
Have senior level experience and expertise conducting system analysis of complex data sets. He or she will conduct these analyses for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Demonstrate effective understanding of data manipulations within CMS, so that any data manipulation being done to bring data into MDM, stored in MDM, and presented from MDM. This data will be assured and validated by processes developed by the MDM Data Analytical Lead.
Display advance understanding of efficient manipulation of XML and other standard file formats, the ability to build and maintain temporary databases and data structures necessary to analyze and troubleshoot issues with current and planned data sources.
Analyze and evaluate incoming data from many disparate data sources, to inform data modeling and ETL design decisions for large data integration projects.
Ensure that the MDM program and operation retains proper data domain knowledge across data and business analysis resources.
Demonstrate efficient and effective skills and abilities to interpret data linkages, hierarchies, sequencing, and nuances in new data sources.
Provide inputs on complex data modeling and database design and development efforts Job Qualifications:
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems or Computer Engineer) or equivalent experience
- 12 plus years with the following REQUIRED critical skills:
- In-depth experience applying various statistical methods, formulas and tools
- Advanced SQL programming skills to conduct and adept ad hoc queries and customize report writing.
- Advanced experience in developing graphs, ad hoc reports, and presentations of project results.
- Expertise in identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Demonstrated effective skills and understanding of Business Intelligence and Big Data and Analytics
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures is PREFERRED
- Health Care Industry and/or CMS experience is a PLUS
- MDM experience nice to have but not a requirement
- Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to communicate well and collaborate with others
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of business solutions experience
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
Thanks & RegardsRIPUDAMAN BAKSHI AMER TECHNOLOGYMBE, NMSDC & HUB210email@example.com www.Amersolutions.com
- Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Strong skills at managing risks during product launches
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel