Our client, a Fortune 500 company providing leading financial protection to clients around the globe, is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Intern. This position is a great opportunity for a student looking for a rewarding internship allowing the development of valuable skills through the provision of the hands-on work experience needed to quickly advance in your career as soon as you graduate.Major Responsibilities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Actively engaging with C-Level and Senior-Level executives through the use of marketing, social media and in-person networking initiatives;
- Acting as a liaison between clients and policyholders; and
- Retaining the client base by providing exceptional customer service and developing strong business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- In the process of completing an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing or relevant background;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced critical thinking, decision-making, time management, learning and listening skills;
- A goal-driven relationship-builder with a high level of commitment to the delivery of exceptional customer service;
- An articulate self-starter and a team player with a sincere desire to care for, and help, clients; and
- A vibrant personality, as a well as a professional presence.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Excellent compensation program and rewarding incentives.
- Professional designation to add to your resume as a result of the provision of a comprehensive Sales and Industry Training Program;
- Opportunities to participate in the company’s growth as a stockholder;
- Gaining valuable skills with respect to consulting, B2B marketing, sales forecasting, best networking practices, and having the opportunity to work on national advertising campaigns;
- Ongoing world-class training, support and mentoring to ensure your personal and professional success.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Part-Time; Internships available in the Summer and the Fall
Compensation: Competitive, plus rewards and benefits
Work Location: New Jersey, United States