Our client, a Fortune 500 company providing leading financial protection to clients around the globe, is currently seeking a Business Consultant who will primarily be responsible for providing advisory services to key decision makers with respect to their employee benefits, as well as developing and implementing strategic solutions aligned with the clients’ corporate objectives. The successful incumbent will furthermore be responsible for developing and maintaining ongoing business relationships, in order to ensure consistent and profitable growth in revenues.Major Responsibilities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Acting as a trusted advisor to C-Level and Senior-Level executives;
- Actively engaging with decision makers and understanding their needs and business/budgeting objectives; and
- Providing strategic solutions to existing, new and prospective clients with respect to their employee benefits programs and objectives.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing or relevant background, or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of sales experience preferred;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced critical thinking, decision-making, time management, learning and listening skills;
- A goal-driven relationship-builder with a high level of commitment to the delivery of exceptional customer service;
- An articulate self-starter and a team player with a sincere desire to care for, and help, clients; and
- A vibrant personality, as a well as a professional presence.
- Excellent compensation program and rewarding incentives.
- Opportunities to participate in the company’s growth as a stockholder.
- Ongoing world-class training, support and mentoring to ensure your personal and professional success.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Competitive, plus benefits and bonuses
Work Location: New Jersey, United States