Primary Skills: Mobile UX Design
Job Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2Job Description:
The PSS User Experience team works closely with engineering and product management to design products that are simple but great for the user. Focusing on interaction and visual design, this team uses its keen design aesthetic and passion for simplicity to conduct experiments with real users that drive insights and great designs.Responsibilities:
- Develop designs for mobile applications on Android and iOS related to helping customers get the most out of their technology
- Create customer centric screen flows
- Ability to take data and create simple info graphics
- Establish capabilities and best practices in user-centric design, end-user insights and research, A/B testing, contextual inquiry and other methods of user study.
- 2+ years delivering great mobile experiences. Experience with Android and iOS.
- Portfolio showcasing UX accomplishments, creativity, and mobile-specific design with fluency in best
- practices for user-centered interface and interaction design.
- Bachelors or Masters in design.