Primary Skills: RFP.Contracts,Bids,Agreementgrants
Job Duration: 3-6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2
Location : San Ramon CA and Rocklin CAJob Description:
The contract specialist has Knowledge of budget and resource formulation of contracts, bids, grants, agreements, and RFPs .The key Experience in the development of project controls cost estimating and cost control, budget development and reporting, and record/document control Qualification:
- Develops scopes of work, bid forms and bid packages and prepares procurement requests for the issuance of contracts.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role writing contracts, change orders, and developing bid forms and scopes of work for major heavy civil, pipeline, or industrial construction projects
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline
- 5 years of experience desired in a similar role writing contracts, change orders, and developing bid forms and scopes of work for major heavy civil, pipeline, or industrial construction projects Supports the creation of contract scopes, bid specifications, and packages in accordance with the program schedule.
- Assists with the composition and negotiation of change order terms within contracts.
- Participates in the development of contract templates and agreements.
- Consolidates and organizes contract specification documents including standards, encroachment and environmental permits, land rights, drawings.