Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a Technology Architect - Oracle Web center Sites / Fatwire / OWCS
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is Fulltime
based in Norfolk, VA/ Thousand Oaks, CA Role: Technology Architect - Oracle Web center Sites / Fatwire / OWCS [13238BR]Location: Norfolk, VA/ Thousand Oaks, CADuration: Fulltime Qualifications Basic
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology. Preferred
• At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 7 years of experience / Knowledge on OWCS.
• At least 5 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• At least 5 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Should be able to take responsibility of larger chunks/stream of work E.g., Migration, Sites Development, Integration etc.
• Should be able to modularize the work and share with respective module leads.
• Should be able to map and relate each module to customer requirements and have control and view on overall development.
• Should be capable of liasing with external teams.
• Should be able to participate in proposal and effort estimations.
• Participates in all technical/customer/planning calls, highlight/articulate key ideas. Understands and captures module level requirements and communicates appropriately.
• Should be able to understand customer problems, analyzes trends in customer queries / issues, advices corrective actions & proactively innovates on quality of services.
• Should be able to understand multiple functional areas to define complex to-be customer processes. Technical Capabilities:
• Knowledge on all OWCS product provisions and capabilities. Should be able to propose and communicate appropriate provision for a suitable requirement.
• Should have good logical & debugging skills
• Should be able to design and review the data model as per the Site's needs.
• Should be able to design the code layering and packaging for best readability/review.
• Should be able to view and design the solutions considering the whole Sites development and understand impact of each work stream.
• Should be able to review the template design/ CS Elements and caching strategy setup.
• Should have knowledge on industry best practices on Java Coding, JQuery, Servlets, Deployment strategy, Security Setup and Caching strategy.
• Should be capable of performing study on 3rd party systems under integration or migration.
• Should be capable of designing the security model for the site based on customer requirements
• Should be capable to setup code review tools like SONAR.
• Should be able to work on deployment process and activities If you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
Thanks & Regards,Akshay Jain | Bravens Inc. | RecruiterOffice: 732-722-5791 | Fax: 2814049091 | E Mail: Akshay.firstname.lastname@example.org Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151Yahoo ID: Akshay.bravensinc Gtalk ID: Akshay.bravensinc99 [An E-Verified Company] [Certified Minority Owned Business]Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.
|Full Name of the Candidate|| |
|Contact number|| |
|Email ID & Skype ID|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Openness to relocate OR Travel|| |
|Total years of experience|| |
|Reason for Change|| |
|Availability/Notice Period|| |
|Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute|| |
|Certifications if any|| |
|Immigration Status || |
|Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview|| |