Simply Self Storage is one of the leading, privately owned and operated self-storage companies in the United States and Puerto Rico. We are putting together a winning group of motivated team players and are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join our team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Posts payroll data and prepares routine reports and to government agencies, insurance companies and others.
- Calculates and processes special checks, reviews, edits and makes corrections and adjustments as needed.
- Supervises computation, documentation and processing of payroll wages and deductions for employees.
- Coordinates the preparation and maintaining of disbursements, reports and statistics for government agencies and others.
- Ensures that employees are paid on time and that their paychecks are accurate. If inaccuracies occur, such as monetary errors or incorrect amounts of vacation time, research and correct the records.
- Provides reports of all payroll allocations for hourly associate for budgetary purposes.
- Performs monthly audits of insurance bills to maintain all employee deductions.
- Follows the disbursement of any ancillary checks to ensure on time delivery.
- Communicates with field staff to ensure completion of projects.
- Performs complex allocations of payroll dollars to multiple locations.
Education and Work requirements:
A bachelor’s degree in addition to a minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook.
We believe that our employees are the most important part of the success of our business. That is why we offer some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Competitive Wages
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) program