Lead .Net Developer
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Duration: 6+ months
Our client is seeking an experienced lead .net developer to work on a client facing project that is a complete rewrite of an old legacy system and building new motor vehicle software.(.net)
• At Least 5 years .NET development experience
* Leadership experience- able to work collaboratively with team and encourage good work habits
* Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team and customer representatives, as well as Senior Managers
* Must be able to provide effective feedback and reporting to Management
* Must be able to work across Agile Scrum teams in adhering to coding standards, providing solutions to problem code areas, and recommending methods of coding to achieve customer needs and high quality code
* Must be able to review other developer team members coding assignments quickly and effectively in an Agile development environment
* Must be able to work with the Project Architecture team to deliver developed code to achieve architectural standards
* DevX Controls- UI or similar tool
* First level University degree plus 5 years directly related experience. Advanced University degree a plus.
The current scope of work includes delivery of solutions involving Driver License, Vehicle, Title and Registration, Reporting, Business licensing and inspections.
* Effective management and leadership of legacy application development
* Knowledge of re-engineering processes converting data from legacy code
* Demonstrated ability to be a change agent and a leader
* Willingness to take on risks in order to gain improvement
* Previous exp working in Agile environment desired
* Previous experience working for State or local Gov’t a plus.