Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.Third party vendor submissions are not considered.Work authorization Visa transfer will be considered for suitable candidates. Title: Business Analyst II - CareFirstLocation: Owings Mills, MDDuration: 6+ months Responsibilities:
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization, manages changes to such specifications, and educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Investigate and analyze feasibility of low to moderately complex enhancements, automations and processes. Analyze, define and interpret business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the Business area(s) and user(s) technical (functional/non-functional) requirements.
- Participates in the creation of complex PRD (Project Requirements Document) which includes defining Business, User, functional and non-functional requirements needed for approval by Business and for use by Design, Development and Testing teams. Participates in creation of Requirements Management Plan (RMP) for complex projects and may create RMP for less complex projects, to define, organize and schedule requirements management and development activities.
- Participates in requirements analysis and verification sessions for complex projects and may lead requirements analysis and verification sessions for less complex projects.
- Maintain communications with technical counterparts to adopt best practices and ensure integration of specific application architecture into overall enterprise technology strategy.
- Ensures all user acceptance tests are conducted and documented according to standards. Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Responsible for overall success of user acceptance testing, including results verification and release.
- Participates in the exploration of alternative business solutions for moderately complex processes, programs or applications, and may lead exploration of alternative business solutions for less complex processes, programs or applications to create, maintain and enhance business value. Works closely with system analysts to help create Proof of Concepts (POCs) and alternative.
- Supports the production of Requirements Traceability Matrixes (RTM) and RTM gap analysis reports for complex enhancements, automations and implementations. May produce RTM and RTM gap analysis reports for less complex enhancements, automations and implementations.
: EDI, Pega system, 834 and 820 file format, Billing Requirements:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or relevant work experience in business analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background.
- 3-6 years of direct Business Analyst experience
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-490-0095.