- JAVA Developer will be responsible for designing, developing software within GSA-s FPDS system framework.
- Developed web applications/web services using EJB, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JSON/REST, XML/SOAP
- Responsible for converting sample rules from iLog to BRMS Rules engine - 60%
- Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues related to application- 20%
- Responsible for designing, developing application using Java - 20%
- JAVA Developer- 5+ years
- Developing Web Services, ATOM Feeds with XML - 3+ years
- Knowledge with BRMS Rules/BRMS Administration engine - 3+ years
- Knowledge of application servers; WebLogic, JBoss, etc.
- Experience with source code repository: SVN, RTC, etc.
- Linux, Unix and windows OS
Nice to Have
- iLog experience
- Hands-on experience in working with .jar, .war, and .ear files - 5+ years
- Experience with IDE, Sql tools, and build tool -ANT, Maven
- Knowledge with Federal procurement