Position: Technology Architect - Big Data/ Hadoop
Locations: Bellevue, WA
Duration: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of experience in Information Technology
- At least 11 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks .
- At least 6 years of experience in Data analysis, Data Modeling, Database Design, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Database Management.
- Good knowledge of Hadoop Big Data technologies like Hortonworks, Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, Spark, Storm etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in determining database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Excellent knowledge of DW/BI technologies with knowledge of Data Modeling in the DW environment (dimensional modeling) and Oracle and SQL server with hands on experience on playing data architect.
- At least Y years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
- Knowledge of one or more data architecting tools.
- Knowledge of Data Governance techniques and experience in implement policies.
Company: A Global IT consulting firm with several large customer engagements across US. It provides strategic business consulting, technology,
engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment.
About Us: Avance Consulting is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.