C/C++, linux TCP/IP stack, Datacom, working experience with data plane chips of Broadcom or equivalent SoCs, L2/L3 protocol, Aricent Intelligent Switching Solution (ISS), WIFI/Hotspot, middleware handling, data forwarding on Marvel/BCM or equivalent, IEE
11+ experience and technically able to lead large module, Supporting cross-functional/feature team in Gateway or equivalent domain. Study standards and use-cases for design and implementation, create technical process, review, internal/Customer handling, debugging.
Kind Of Experience : Lead role in development project and excellent exposure to C/C++ development in Datacom domain. Working knowledge of routers/Switches, middleware layer, data forwarding. Knowledge of Interface security/Perimeter security handling, WIFI/Hotspot
Mandatory Skills :
- C/C++, Linux, linux TCP/IP stack, Exposure to one or more Protocols like GIP, IP routing, Residential Gateway, WIFI/Hotspot, data forwarding, Protection Switching.
- Understanding of Dynamic DNS, DHCP functions, Firewall functions, NAT.
- Experience using code development tools (emulators, trace, version control, debuggers)
- The functions of the System architect includes interfacing with Product Management to analyze requirements and come up with solution architectures, reference implementations and feasibility studies.
- The position also requires making architectural presentations to stakeholders, including customers.
-The candidate should be able to collaborate well with peer architects, the software development and Quality engineering teams and other stakeholders.
- The system architect should be able to work independently and produce solutions with focus on cost and time to market.
- Software development experience in a Datacom or equivalent L2/L3 protocol as lead developer or architect.
- End to End product development experience. - Must have built products, either as lead designer or architect that have been successfully delivered to the field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience with open source frameworks and technologies.
- Experience in the financial industry with focus on compliance a plus.
Preferred Skills : C/C++, linux TCP/IP stack, Datacom, working experience with data plane chips of Broadcom or equivalent SoCs, L2/L3 protocol, Aricent Intelligent Switching Solution (ISS), WIFI/Hotspot, middleware handling, data forwarding on Marvel/BCM or equivalent, IEEE1394.