Role: Technology Architect - DW/BI and DataStage
Location: Montvale, NJ
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with DW/BI and DataStage.
• About 10 years of experience using Datastage to build/deploy multi-domain Data warehouse solutions.
• Candidate should have strong experience in IBM InfoSphere Datastage
• Hands on experience in using all components of Datastage with preference to conversion of ETL for other ETL tools to Datastage.
• Good client communication skills for requirement gathering and issue resolutions
• Participate in the design, build, release and deployment procedures.
• Develop and maintain ETL solutions for large applications.
• Candidates need to have good SQL knowledge
• Hand on Experience in creating and maintaining large ETL and Data Warehouse applications
• Manage release and deployment of data solutions for large applications.
• Maintain ongoing functionality of Datastage environments.
• Coordinate and perform data quality validation on new and existing etl.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.