Position: WiFi Network Services Engagement Manager
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX 76155
Duration: 6+ Months Contract-to-Hire
Pay Range: Open
Total # Positions: 1
Interview: Phone+F2F (Or Direct FTF) interview
· Must Have
o MS Office 2010
o Problem Management
o Project Management
o Requirements Gathering
o Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills *
· Nice to Have
o Service Now
o College Degree
o Airlines Experience
The WiFi Network Services Engagement Manager position is responsible for the planning, directing and coordinating activities of enterprise-level WiFi network services engagements. This position will be expected to function at the highest level in technical coordination and project management - planning, scheduling, and controlling of projects and initiatives to meet objectives (i.e., performance, cost, and time goals while controlling or maintain the scope). This person will also specify goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling and identification of resources. Coordinates activities of personnel to ensure network engagements progress on schedule and within budget.
• Ensure business goals are met.
• Help coordinate activities related to network service engagements.
• Track engagement charges and ensure accuracy in chargebacks.
• Manage Service request from end users and ensure they are tracked, updated, communicated to requestors when appropriate, and resolved in accordance with established Service Level Objectives.
• Assist in gathering requirements related to network service engagements.
• Coordinate assignment of work efforts within service delivery team.
• Coordinate and participate in service engagement pre and post review meetings
• Assist in tracking service level objectives/metrics of internal services delivery to the enterprise.
• Assist with research where needed in support of IT service delivery.
• Guide the team in migrating current processes and documentation to be aligned with ITIL Service Management.
• Computer literacy and intermediate knowledge and experience level with Microsoft Word
• Intermediate knowledge and experience level with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Basic understanding of networking fundamentals
• Ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors with various skill sets and backgrounds
• Strong organizational and analytical skills to support problem solving initiatives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with a high level of initiative
• Able to work with minimal supervision, flexible, work well under pressure
• 5+ years of project management experience on large network/infrastructure projects using structured PM practices with project planning tools such as MS Project
• Lead both technical and non-technical discussions.
• Proven ability to build and facilitate relationships at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
• Commitment to system functionality and user satisfaction in rapidly growing and changing environments
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and communicate requirements and status effectively
• Demonstrate problem solving skills, have strong presentation and analytical skills, and possess a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Certification in Project Management by a recognized project management organization (Project Management Institute—PMP Certification) highly desired
• Certification in ITIL Service Management highly desired
• Provide vision and strategy for maturing the existing processes and creating new ones
• Ensure quality of deliverables
• Be the escalation point for resolution of network integration issues