Position: Technology Lead
Location: Phoenix, AZ
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in IT industry.
• Proven track record of successful project deployments using Big data stack
• At least 3+ years hands-on experience with Hadoop-related tools and technologies: MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, YARN, SPARK
• Strong hands-on experience with setup, designing and developing using Big data Analytics tools like Datameer, Platfora, kognitio, Atscale
• Hands on experience running and troubleshooting a Hadoop cluster
• Experience with relational databases, preferably MySQL
• Solid grasp of different data types (e.g., HTML, XML, JSON, CSV)
• Exposure to enterprise authentication and authorization environments (LDAP, Kerberos, etc.) a plus
• At 4 least years of relevant work experience
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.