Role: Technology Architect
Location: Montvale, NJ
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with DW/BI and DataStage
- About 10 years of experience using Datastage to build/deploy multi-domain Data warehouse solutions.
- Candidate should have strong experience in IBM InfoSphere Datastage
- Hands on experience in using all components of Datastage with preference to conversion of ETL for other ETL tools to Datastage.
- Good client communication skills for requirement gathering and issue resolutions
- Participate in the design, build, release and deployment procedures.
- Develop and maintain ETL solutions for large applications.
- Candidates need to have good SQL knowledge
- Hand on Experience in creating and maintaining large ETL and Data Warehouse applications
- Manage release and deployment of data solutions for large applications.
- Maintain ongoing functionality of Datastage environments.
- Coordinate and perform data quality validation on new and existing etl.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.