Role: Technology Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC,Durham, NC,Smithfield, RI,Warren, NJ
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in IT industry.
• At least 4 years of experience with DW/BI, expertise in Bigdata,Hadoop concepts
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle
• At least 3 years of experience in Hadoop and related technologies and tools - MUST
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on DW/BI/Reporting development and maintenance projects
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and Architecture review
• At least 3 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build activities in Bigdata, Hadoop Projects
• Should be strong in Java coding skills
• Should have experience in Java Spring framework
• Should be able to code for reading message queues from Java
• Should be able to code in Hive and mapreduce
• Prefered - experience in MapR hadoop distribution
• Knowledge Best Practices in Hadoop, Performance improvements,
• Understanding of Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell scripting
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Financial domain
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.