Position: Technology Lead
Location: Atlanta, GA
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in IT industry.
• At least 4 years of experience in DW/BI related technologies and tools - MUST
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Hands On experience in administering QlikView Publisher and Server.
• Around 4 years of experience in design, build, deployment and support of Qlikview applications. Experience in performance tuning, Qlikview migration is a plus.
• At least 4 years of experience in the use of the QlikView version 10 or higher (Version 11 preferable) with proven experience in the following areas:
• Support, manage, monitor and deploy QlikView dashboards in QA and Production environments within the predefined SLAs.
• Security integration, section access (data and objects), user provisioning
• Configuring and maintaining data sources, not limited to RDBMS, Salesforce, delimited files, Hadoop data sources, Web services
• Installing and Configuring QlikView Server and Publisher 11.x with QlikView web server / IIS in both clustered and non-clustered environments
• Design, develop, break-fix and test dashboards in QlikView, QlikSense by extracting data from multiple source systems
• Support, configure and sustain advanced features like Direct Discovery, Document Chaining, Dynamic Update, Alternate States, Dimension Limits, Write back functionality using Macros, On Demand extensions for NPrinting reports, Geo maps, HTML integration, PDF add-ons, etc.
• Identify, Optimize and resolve performance bottlenecks in server and dashboard responses, such as Ajax response issues, dashboard refresh times
• Offshore co-ordination to triage production and non-production issues, service work orders, identify root cause and answer technical queries
• Work with QlikView CoE for design review, QA migration and production deployment
• Reviews code delivered by offshore team and provides suggestions for optimization
• Work with Product vendor, ETI, Network engineers, DBAs, Storage engineers to enable backup automation and monitoring tools on QlikView production and non-production clusters
• Ability to estimate plan and track projects for Qlikview solutions and mentor/guide team on technical areas pertaining to Qlikview.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Soft Skills: Good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
• Exposure to other data visualization tools is a plus
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
• Experience with data model concepts - star schema dimensional modeling Relational design (ER) a plus.
• Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts
• Experience to Financial domain
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.