Role: Technology Lead SAP HANA
Location: San Francisco, CA and Moline, IL
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Have a strong cross-functional technical background, excellent written/oral communication skills, and a willingness and capacity to expand their leadership and technical skills.
• Contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions.
• Review during various stages of development life cycle
• Integration and System testing.
• Implementation and Deployment.
• Able to participate in estimations / staffing analysis and solution in order to provide inputs for solution delivery in proposals.
• Able to mentor the team in respective technologies.
• Ability to do the performance tuning (Medium to Highly complex nature).
• Hands on experience using SAP HANA Studio, experience with SAP ECC data and processes and SQLs
• Experience in using data flows & workflows using BODS.
• Experience in Data loading, Data modeling & Reporting
• SAP HANA Data Modeling and Created Analytical Privileges and Procedures for modeling
• Exposure on Schemas, table definitions, Attributes, Measures and Hierarchies in HANA
• Knowledge in SAP HANA security management including user management, roles and privileges.
• Exposure & working knowledge of SAP BO Data services & SLT replication methods.
• Work with project lead and business users to understand business processes that drive analytics requirements, document project reporting requirements and translate them into functional and technical specifications for analytics solutions
• Should be able to manage SAP HANA Studio Application Developer, Database Development, Data provisioning, Information Modeler (Analytical views, Attribute Views, Calculation views, SQLscript)
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment