Role: Technology Architect
Location: Bellevue, WA,Redmond, WA
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 5 yrs of development experience with .Net, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.Net, SQL Server,XML,REST,WCF
• Scripting knowledge – Powershell, SQL commands.
• Experience with Azure Service Bus, Azure storage libraries using Table Store and Blobs
• Experience with Azure Web and Worker Applications, Azure MDS (Monitoring Diagnostics).
• Experience with Azure deployment using DSC or PowerShell
• Experience with Azure Service – Deployment, Management, Capacity management
• Architectural, big picture ability and keen eye for performance and scale-out needs, knowledge about System Integration aspects
• Hands on skills, willingness to learn new tools and technologies fast and, should be hardworking.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.