Person should be in US atleast 3 years
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT TASKS / DUTIES:
· JAVA Developer with complete understanding of SDLC and will be responsible for designing, developing software within GSA’s FPDS system framework.
· Developed web applications using EJB, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JSON/REST, XML/SOAP
· Responsible for converting sample rules from iLog to BRMS Rules engine – 70%
· Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues related to application– 10%
· Responsible for designing, developing application using Java – 20%
Suppliers, please note these are the top technical skills that the Buyer feels a candidate MUST have. General knowledge of basic office software such as MS Office Suite as well as good communications skills are a given.
· JAVA Developer– 9+ years
· Developing Web Services, ATOM Feeds with XML – 5+ years
· Knowledge with BRMS Rules/BRMS Administration engine – 5+ years
· Knowledge of application servers; WebLogic, JBoss,drools etc.
· Experience with source code repository: SVN, RTC, etc.
· Linux, Unix and windows OS
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
Suppliers, please note these are nice to have skills. It does not preclude a candidate who does not possess all or some of these skills from the selection process but this could be used as a differentiator between candidates.
· iLog experience
· Hands-on experience in working with .jar, .war, and .ear files – 7+ years
· Experience with IDE, Sql tools, and build tool –ANT, Maven
· Knowledge with Federal procurement