Greetings from Magna InfoTech Ltd,
An excellent opportunity awaits you with one of our most renowned clients. Whether you are a fresh graduate beginning your career or an experienced professional looking to accelerate your career growth, we can provide with a platform to enrich your career.About magna InfoTech: Magna InfoTech
is the leading provider of technology staff augmentation & solutions in the Indian sub-continent. Powered by over 10,000+ Associates; 350+ Recruiters servicing over 250 Clients, we are the only staffing company with industry focused verticals including Automotive & Engineering, BFSI, FMCG & Retail, Healthcare, Products, Services & Consulting &Telecom. Magna provides customers with a comprehensive talent management solution specific to an industry, geography or business purpose. We not only promote career growth in India, but enrich this learning experience globally with International operations in Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and further expansion planned for Middle East & South-East Asia. Today we are recognized as the most compliant partner by our customers (300 + client audits on a yearly basis)
We have an immediate requirement for the below position, Kindly go through the JD and kindly revert back if interested.Designation : “GRC SoD Operations Analyst III / IT Cybersecurity GRC Analyst II / IT Cyber security Control Analyst II / Security Ops Center Sr. Analyst “.
Mode of Interview: Telephonic & Scopia.
Work Location: Pune, India.
No of Openings: 3 Positions.Job Description:
References are Welcome …….. Have A Great Day!!!!
- Experience in SAP security for ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, BW 7.3, PPM 5.0, FIORI,VIRSA, CSI, ESSBASE, COGNOS, ADI, HPSM, SIEBEL GCT & MSQT,CA Identity Minder to integrate the SAP & Non-SAP Applications, SAP GRC
- Experience with operationalizing Allgress or comparable GRC solutions (RSA Archer, MetricStream, SAP GRC, etc)
- Detail knowledge and application of cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory compliance mandates (PCI,SOX,ISO, NIST)
- Proven experience working in a 24/7 or 24/5 SOC environment
- In depth knowledge of SIEM (preferably Nitro), IDS, IPS, Endpoint Security tools and DLP (preferably McAfee), DLP and Networking technologies
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure technology, server, desktop and log analysis
- Knowledge of Network Packet analysis.Information Security Standards, Regulations, Guidelines, Frameworks and Best Practice such as ISO, COBIT, PCI, OWASP, SANS, etc. would be of use
Thanks & Regards,Preethi GayamSr.Consultant | Delivery Team9347045295 | 040 39179376 │ email@example.comMagna Infotech (A Divison of Quess Corp Limited)