The Returned Mail Processor will use hand-held barcode scanners and mag-stripe readers to process returned card envelopes. Expectations are 1750 cards or more processed per hour. Accuracy is critical for this role; experience with Outlook and Excel required; experience with office automation equipment (scanners, copiers, fax machines) required.
Volume will fluctuate on a daily basis and weekly basis; some days may have more hours than others. This role will also be responsible for other duties as assigned.
Shift is 8:30a-5:30p
• Scanning returned card envelopes using scanning equipment
• Entering data into Excel and internal system applications in an accurate and timely manner
• Following security protocols
• Support and interact with other internal departments as needed
• Other internal general office tasks as assigned
• Adhere to a strict attendance and punctuality policy
• Familiarity and experience using hand-held barcode scanners and mag-stripe readers
• Must be able to work under deadlines and high volume pressure with little supervision
• Excellent capacity for attention to detail
• Interact with staff members and others encountered in the course of work
• Learn and apply new information or skills
• Able to work independently and also as a strong team player with a positive “can do” attitude, working with the team to adhere to daily deadlines
• MS Outlook, Word, and Excel 07 skills