Hope you are doing good..!!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest. Job ID: 10208-15Title: .Net Programmer IVDuration: 6 MonthsLocation: 800 NE Oregon Street Suite 1160 Portland , Oregon
NOTE: Local candidates and State Client Experience candidates are preferred. CONTRACTOR MUST WORK ONSITE IN PORTLAND OREGON.
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a bachelor's degree. Requires 5 years or more of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Skills to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Expert in best practices and design patterns in Microsoft .NET Technologies, MVC5
- Deep understanding of backend software design
- Desire for technical ownership and accountability for project and product
- comfortable in an Agile development environment
- Strong communication skills
IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
CONQUEST TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS | www.conq-tech.com
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
P: 302-357-9147 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485
| G-talk : henry.conquest17
Phone: (302) 357-9017 (O) | www.conq-tech.com
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.