Position: HCM Business Analyst
Location: Ohio, NY
- Liaison between the HCM BPO and global HR Partners or HR staff for role based security, new or changes to user access, Application Change Requests (CR’s), HCM mass uploads and new reporting.
- Partners with BPO to support twice annual HCM application updates and test planning, unplanned outages or other new global application initiatives.
- Assists with or leads global HR system projects or initiatives.
- Centralized point of contact for organization administration (supervisory organization, HCM configuration).
- Advise customers on existing HCM business process/workflow.
- Updates and communicates changes to global HCM business process changes
- Provides functional expertise and application risk analysis as needed to support other module (Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent Management, and Recruiting) change or new initiative requirements.
- Develops new reports as required based on department priority.
- Assists user as needed to create a Change Request for department review and prioritization before submitting to BPO.
- Develops and communicates global procedures for HRMS standard operating model.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in HR Business or Management of Information Systems preferred or equivalent business experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience as an HCM functional analyst in PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday or other major ERP applications required.
- 3+ years global experience with Human Resource concepts and reporting (Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Talent Management) in a data driven environment.
- Strong Excel skills, ERP query and report development required. Familiarity with security concepts such as us user-based and role based groups.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Understanding of data structures (relational, object oriented, etc.)
- Ability and desire to learn new technology and update new features and functionality.
- Knowledge and understanding of project plan development and timelines.
- Possess a customer service orientation and ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.