Position : Technology Analyst – Angular JS
Location : Ridgeland, MS
Duration : Full Time / Permanent
Job ID : 12636BR
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 2 years of experience in Java and J2EE Skills.
• At least 2 years of experience in Spring , Angular JS , HTML,CSS and JQuery
• At least 1 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
• At least 1 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
• Technical Skills.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment