Greetings from Bravens Inc.
We are looking for a Technology Lead MuleSoft to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Full Time / Permanent based in Plano, TX.
Position : Technology Lead MuleSoft
Location : Plano, TX
Duration : Full Time / Permanent
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and Development of SOA / Integration solutions.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle and in design, development and implementation of ESB / API solution using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
o Design and Development Mule ESB applications
o Design and development of Mule APIs
o Deployment on Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub
o Working knowledge of API management using Anypoint API management tools
• JAVA programming experience
• Experience in one of the following business domains - Retail, CPG, Logistics
• Experience in at least one of the following products – JBOSS FUSE, WSO2, TIBCO, SAG, IBM IIB, Oracle Fusion Middleware
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in interacting with multiple Business and Technology stakeholders
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.