Role: Technology Architect Big Data Hadoop, Cassandra
Location: Irving, TX
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 7 years of working experience in Hadoop / Big data technologies.
• Good Working knowledge on Cassandra, CouchBase STORM, SOLR, Kafka.
• Working knowledge on Hadoop architecture, Pig and Hive scripting.
• At least 3 years of working experience in core Java, J2EE framework, Java webservices (SOAP).
• At least 3 years of working experience in customer and product domain implementations.
• Knowledge on Oozie scheduler.
• UNIX scripting knowledge is a must.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment Analytical skills
• Experience to Retail, CPG domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.