Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a Technology Architect - .Net
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is Fulltime
based in Redmond, WA Role: Technology Architect - .Net [12173BR]Location: Redmond, WADuration: Fulltime Qualifications Basic
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology. Preferred
• Deep development experience with .Net, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.Net, SQL Server
• Scripting knowledge – Powershell, SQL commands.
• Azure Service Bus, Azure storage libraries using Table Store and Blobs
• Azure Web and Worker Applications, Azure MDS (Monitoring Diagnostics).
• Azure deployment using DSC or PowerShell
• Azure Service – Deployment, Management, Capacity management
• Cosmos Big data experience (good to have)
• Good architectural, big picture ability and keen eye for performance and scale-out needs, knowledge about System Integration aspects
• Good hands on skills, willingness to learn new tools and technologies fast and, should be hardworking.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. If you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
Thanks & Regards,Akshay Jain | Bravens Inc. | RecruiterOffice: 703-468-0966 | Fax: 2814049091 | E Mail: Akshay.email@example.com Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151Yahoo ID: Akshay.bravensinc Gtalk ID: Akshay.bravensinc99 [An E-Verified Company] [Certified Minority Owned Business]Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.
|Full Name of the Candidate|| |
|Contact number|| |
|Email ID & Skype ID|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Openness to relocate OR Travel|| |
|Total years of experience|| |
|Reason for Change|| |
|Availability/Notice Period|| |
|Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute|| |
|Certifications if any|| |
|Immigration Status || |
|Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview|| |