• Using core Java expertise, will work on the development of a product through the full SDLC using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Will work with teams to provide solutions for complex problems (design, performance)
• Applies industry best engineering practices
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Java Development
• Deep understanding of Core Java, JMS, Spring and Hibernate
• Hands-on experience with web services, XML, JAXB
• Good understanding OOP, Design Principles and Agile Practices (Scrum, CI, TDD, Simple Design)
• Good understanding of software development processes and practices
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Unit and Functional Testing (jUnit, Mockito, FitNesse)
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with Swing, Camel and JGroups
• Experience with Oracle and web applications
• Experience with version control tools(SVN, Git) and build tools(Maven, Teamcity)