Role: Technical Test Lead – PegaTesting
Location: Dallas, TX
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with IT
• At least 4 years of experience in Pega BPM testing
• Experience in Banking/ Commercial or Consumer Banking domain is an added advantage.
• At least 1 years of experience in one or more scripting languages or automation tools like QTP, Selenium
• At least 2 years of experience with HP Quality Center, preparation of Test strategy and Test Design for BPM testing, test execution analysis & reporting.
• At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting with good Analytical and communication skills
• At least 2 years of experience with Test Deliveries in an onsite-offshore model and diverse stakeholder environment in global delivery environment.
• Ability to communicate the status and progress to stakeholders when required
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Experience with Financial domain is preferred