Greetings From EApps Tech LLC…!!!
I am Looking For ColdFusion Server Administrator
for the Location Detroit, MI
Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To email@example.com And You Can Reach Me On 919-521-4343
Title: ColdFusion Server AdministratorLocation: Detroit, MIDuration: 6+ Months Job Description:
|Candidate Name|| |
|SR Number / Position|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|E-mail ID|| |
|Skype ID|| |
|*Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall relevant experience of candidate|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |
- Architect for overall infrastructure design and perform as lead for ColdFusion Server Administrator
- Extensive experience in installing and managing ColdFusion Servers versions 10, 9, 8, MX 7 and MX 6 Configuring ColdFusion server with different versions of IIS and J2EE web servers using both single and multi-server mode Creating, managing and optimizing Datasources using ColdFusion Admin.
- Optimizing JVM and Memory with ColdFusion administrator.
- Experience in Production support and deployment cycle (Development, UAT through production).
- Thorough knowledge of Application.cfm and Application.cfc and their role in ColdFusion Applications. Administering Security with ColdFusion Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
Thanks and Regards,
Umakanth Kodi | Resource Executive| EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech