Position: FileNet P8 Developer
Location: Malvern, PA
- Solid understanding of FileNet P8.5.2 Process Engine and Content Engine and relevant APIs. Installation and patching process.
- Understanding of WorkPlace XT & Content Navigator and their applications.
- Administration of Process Engine and Content Engine
- Demonstrate ability to identify, analyse, and resolve various problems related to the FileNet system components.
- Strong communication skills, coordinating with vendor for troubleshooting issues via PMR process.
- Oracle Database: SQL tools
- Java/J2EE skills
- Experience with VB/.Net technology is desirable
- Candidate should be willing to learn and work on new project technologies
- Understanding of ISRA & HPII and their interaction with Imaging Services
- Administration of User Security via Xapex, Document Class creation and other related administration
- Troubleshooting of various issues related to Document Imports, Cache and Storage Management and User access related issues
- FileNet IDM Desktop - Installation and Troubleshooting
- Scripting skills (Perl, Korn, Windows Scripting is desirable)
- Working experience in Unix, RHEL, and Desktop environment is desireable
- Understanding of FileNet Image Services, administration and troubleshooting is desirable
- FileNet viewers i.e. Daeja & IDM Desktop is desirable
- Experience with Capture products i.e. Capture, DataCap is desirable