Role: Lead Consultant Oracle OTM
Location : Scottsdale,AR
Duration: Full Time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with IT.
• Must have at least 5 OTM Implementation / Rollout and support experience
• Experience with OTM design and configuration of agent workflow, rate configuration, itinerary, lanes, screen set, and master data set up such as users, locations, and equipment
• Basic understanding and experience implementing OTM functionality, particularly in the areas of Forwarding and Brokerage, Order Management, Planning and Execution, and Freight Settlement
• Knowledge or experience with Global Trade Management, Sourcing and Fusion Transportation Intelligence, a plus
• Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and report development
• Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations
• Be a critical member of the OTM Implementation and Product Support team.
• Understanding Customer Business Processes / Requirements and Analyzing their feasibility with respect to OTM features and functionalities.
• Preparation of Project Scope, Business Requirement Blueprint and various Functional Specification Documents
• Preparation of Business Process and Application level mapping documents
• Configuring and Demonstrating critical end-end business scenarios as part of Conference Room Pilot (CRP) sessions
• Assisting Technical team in translating the functional specifications into design specifications
• Configuration of various master entities and modelling of customer business requirements as per the application standards
• Suggesting innovative, cost and effort effective solution options for addressing various non-standard business requirements
• Preparing functional Test Cases and Scenario documents
• End-end Functional and Integration testing of various application modules and custom designed components
• Prepare mapping document to interface OTM system with EDI, WMS, Order Management and Financial Systems (SAP)
• Training end users on the application functionality/features and assisting them during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase.
• Providing Go-Live and post-implementation warranty support for resolving any business issues, in accordance with the agreed SLA terms
• Analysing feasibility and impact of various Enhancements/Change Requirements (CRs) on existing configurations, before implementing the same
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Should be fluent in English language