Position: Java / RLM Engineer
Location: Edison, NJ
- Strong developer proficient in Maven and ANT enterprise builds, experience with Spring/Hibernate/J2EE applications. Experience with RLM a plus.
- Candidate will work on Release Orchestration/Deployment Automation, scripting deployment automations and configuration of applications. Candidate will work on documenting deployment processes, procedures and train peers. Candidate will work on compliance, process improvements and automate monitoring in deployment automation tool. Candidate will provide support / guidance to development teams and trouble-shooting product and application server issues. Candidate should have the ability to understand the deployment process and technical concepts and integrate with other tools as needed.
Must have skills:
- Experience with Release Orchestration and Deployment automation
- Hands-on experience with Ruby scripting, web services. Should be familiar with various ruby gems.
- Automate deployment tasks using native OS scripting methods and web services
- Good understanding of source control, configuration management, deployment utilities. Knowledge on various products, product specific languages and integration methods.
- Documenting deployment setup/process manuals and coordinating inter-departmental activities.
- Good knowledge on product concepts and trouble-shooting skills on product and application deployment issues.
- Ability to quickly learn new products and scripting languages.
Key Skills: RLM, Maven, ANT & Java