Position: Information Security Architect
Location: Houston, TX
- This is strategical role and not necessarily hands-on, but needs to have technical background and deep understanding of the firewall
- Develop strategies for Information Security
- Deep architectural knowledge of core information security functions and controls including firewalls, VPN, identity and access management, DMZ architecture, network monitoring, intrusion detection, vulnerability management, network security, wireless security, and threat detection/SIEM.
- Advanced knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite, DHCP, DNS, and LAN/WAN concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of wide area network security as it pertains to networking protocols and connectivity to/from outside resources (switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, encryption, and authentication methods).
- Advanced knowledge of the OSI model and security that is associated with each layer.
- Advanced technical skills and hands on experience in information security as it relates to server security, client security, network communications, and data storage.
- Practical experience with database security, content filtering, vulnerability scanning, and anti-malware.
- Experience in the implementation and audit of security controls.
- Knowledge of cloud security concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Knowledge of mobile architectures and mobile security risks
- Experience in server OS, Database, and other development technologies, as well as strong knowledge of the SDLC process.
- Experience with offensive security concepts including opens source intelligence, penetration testing, and malware analysis.
- Experienced in investigating and resolving information security violations, handling and documenting incidents, researching and deploying new security technologies, participating in security audits, as well as developing and documenting security policies.