Position: Node.js Developer
Location: Edison, NJ
- Engineer efficient Service Provisioning and Management of the Platforms in client Private cloud environment
- Develop Integrated monitoring and management of reactive & response runtime Platforms consistent with the cloud Platform Frameworks
- Enable On-demand scalability and Capacity Management of the services
- Engineer Platform Security Guidelines consistent with client Global Security Policies
- Strong understanding of API hosting platforms (NOT mediation)
- Work closely with application development teams to handle escalations and provide timely issue resolutions
- This CloudScale Engineer position requires Evaluation and Assessments of Next Generation Application routing framework and develop usage Patterns and Recommendations for early adopter use-cases.
Must have skills:
- About 1-3 years of hands-on working experience with reactive & responsive platforms
- Ability to define and document business requirements effectively and map them to technical implementations.
- Experience in leveraging node.js in public cloud platforms for efficient service provisioning, management and monitoring as well as Continuity of Business/Disaster recovery solutions in context of enterprise use case scenarios;
- Working experience on projects involving multiple services/component integration – understating of full stack engineering & integration concepts.
- Exposure to Application Programming Languages such as Ruby, Java, C/C++, C#.
- Ability to work on automation framework components such as Chef to deliver cookbooks & recipe updates for reactive platforms..
- Experience in engineering platform security and integration with Security/Authentication/Authorization services
- Experience using REST via node.js in application development paradigms
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Exposure to typesafe, vert.x, other product products
- Exposure to Cloud environments such as AWS/CloudFoundry/Google/Azure
- Hands on experience with heroku or similar services
- Experience with service and application monitoring frameworks such as Graphite, Wily, RTView
- Log management in a distributed environment using utilities such as Logstash/Splunk
- Exposure to Middleware components such as WebServer, AppServer, Messaging, Integration platforms.