Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for Technology Architect –Oracle Apps DBA
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client. This is Full Time
based in Columbus,IN Role: Technology Architect –Oracle Apps DBALocation : Columbus, INDuration: Full TimeJob DescriptionQualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with IT.Preferred:
• Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Good Analytical and Communication skills
• Strong in Oracle Database and Oracle EBS administration
• Experience in Oracle RAC databases, DR support
• Experience in implementing Highly-available systems. Knowledge of Load balancers.
• Strong in Performance tuning and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong knowledge of installation, upgrade, patching and cloning of EBS 11i, R12.1 and R12.2
• Experience in Oracle Access Manager/ OID/ SSO is must
• Should have working experience in different OS platforms and should possess EBS migration experience between different platforms
• Ability to work independently in complex environments of multi-vendor systems.
• Should have worked extensively in client facing environment with shifts (nights and weekends) and on-call kind of project requirements
• Should have good Experience in utilizing Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c for monitoring and management of databases.
• Set up and maintain documentation and standards.
If you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
|Full Name of the Candidate|| |
|Contact number|| |
|Email ID & Skype ID|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Openness to relocate OR Travel|| |
|Total years of experience|| |
|Reason for Change|| |
|Availability/Notice Period|| |
|Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute|| |
|Certifications if any|| |
|Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity|| |
|Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview|| |
Thanks & Regards, Sunny Nandan
| Bravens Inc.
Contact: 703-349-1523 (Direct)
Fax: 281 404 9091
Yahoo : sunny_bravens
14111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151
[An E-Verified Company][Certified Minority Owned Business]
Please consider the environment before printing this Email unless Mandatory