Role: Lead Consultant – EBS ManufacturingLocation : Irvine, CADuration: Full TimeJob Description
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with IT.Preferred
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Design business process and application configuration for Oracle WMS
based on industry best practices.
• Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis.
• Support all formal documentation of solutions.
• Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and verification.
• Contribute to the training and development of key usersTechnology/Functional Skills
• 5-6 years of total experience, of which at least 3 years of hands on experience in Oracle WMS
• Detailed functional knowledge and minimum 3-4 full cycle implementations as a consultant using one or more of the following Oracle EBS modules on R12:
o Oracle WMS
• Demonstrated good communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and WMS
technical architecture.Leadership and Communication
• Ability to provide WMS consulting in client engagements so as to influence business and IT.
• Ability to earn trust and build credibility with clients across functional areas.
• Good communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.Domain
• Knowledge and exposure to Automobile
If you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
|Full Name of the Candidate|| |
|Contact number|| |
|Email ID & Skype ID|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Openness to relocate OR Travel|| |
|Total years of experience|| |
|Reason for Change|| |
|Availability/Notice Period|| |
|Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute|| |
|Certifications if any|| |
|Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity|| |
|Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview|| |
Thanks & Regards, Sunny Nandan
| Bravens Inc.
Contact: 703-349-1523 (Direct)
Fax: 281 404 9091
Yahoo : sunny_bravens
14111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151
[An E-Verified Company][Certified Minority Owned Business]
Please consider the environment before printing this Email unless Mandatory