Role: Technology Lead SSAS
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Full Time
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 4 years of experience with SSAS.
· Experience of leading multiple BI development teams as a Lead
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in design and implementation of BI Solutions.
· Extensive knowledge of data warehousing and business intelligence best practices, processes, tools, standards, and methodologies
· Good knowledge of Data Modelling and Database Design
· Having utilities industry domain knowledge or experience will be preferred but not mandatory
· Experience of working in development of SSAS Models (tabular and multidimensional) is required
· BI Tools: SSAS, SSRS and SAP BO
· ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 9.x
· Database Technology: Oracle, PL/SQL
· Team player – able to effectively work with multiple teams at onsite and offshore
· Excellent oral and written communications skills must be able to communicate and present ideas at all levels of the business and able to work with key business/IT stakeholders
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.