Position: Mobile developer
Location: New York City, NY
- The Mobile Application Developer will develop and support large-scale systems and web applications. The Mobile Application Developer will work on exciting and diverse mobile platform and application projects with a dynamic team of media professionals.
- Should have published applications in app store.
- Need links to published applications
- Design and develop native mobile applications.
- Work with business users to elicit, document, and analyze applications.
- Develop and extend back-end services to provide additional value to existing environments.
- At least three (5) years of relevant experience.
- Worked on collaboration projects using version control solutions such as git
- Experience in Objective C for iOS
- Developing back-ends using WebServices
- Understanding of SQL databases
- At least three (5) years of software engineering experience in mobile and web solutions.
- Development of a published app on the official Android Market or Apple App Store
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field.