Position: Mirth Specialist
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The resource we need should have at least 3 of the strong skillsets:
- Mirth Connect
- HIE background
- CCDA/CDA/CCD build or implementation experience
- Creating HL7 messages *Least desirable.
- Interface engineer
- Experience creating SOAP messages over secure protocols
- Managing the upgrades of the Mirth Appliance (DEV, QA and I assume PROD when it is ready)
- Managing requests for new users set up
- Constructing a CCDA – at least 100 hours will go into this piece alone.
- Creating four other channels to support the CCDA construction
- Providing information and support to the other teams need to understand Mirth
- Researching CCDA requirements at national level vs. State requirements and understanding how the client needs to adapt to meet the requirements.
- Further developing out Phase II which will encompass more of a security design around the transport of the CCDA between states and the client.
- Assisting Mitch's team in ADT implementation then supporting it once in place (limited).