Please find the job description below and if you are available and interested then reply me back with your updated resume with Contact Details.
Job title: - WebsenseDuration: - 12+ Months Location: - San Francisco, CA Job description:-
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• Expert knowledge of Websense appliances and modules including Web Security, Data Security (DLP) and E-mail Security and software - with a minimum 7 years’ experience with design, architecture and administration of enterprise level Websense infrastructure in mission-critical, 7x24 production environments
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP network protocols, including common application protocols
• Demonstrated ability to systematically troubleshoot problems in complex systems and network environments
• Extensive experience with setting up Web Security Gateway including configuration of exceptions, tunneling and SSL decrypt bypass. Data Security module for DLP including rules and policy setup and E-mail Security including configuration as an in-bound/out-bound external e-mail gateway with services such as proof point.
• Experience supporting high-availability internet access in load-balanced, n-tier application environments
• Familiarity with Websense, nCircle, Imperva, DAM, Source Fire and WAF devices and services.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Team player
• Provides extraordinary service Thanks & Regards,
Krishna YadavTechnical RecruiterAmiga Informatics LLC
501, Broadway Hicksville, NY 11801
|F: (201)300-4994 www.linkedin.com/in/yadavkrishna
G Talk: krishcool18