I have an urgent opening for Jr .Net Developer (Remote Work),
kindly send the updated resume ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Job Title: Jr .Net Developer (Remote Work)Location: Remote WorkDuration: 6 month+ Job Description:
Junior 2 yrs. Experience will work
Responsible for the organization, installation, administration, and maintenance of enterprise level system software, multiple applications and multiple database environments. Responsible for the full software development life cycle for Dependable Solutions. Develops, programs, client faced system, involve in Web Service development. Major Responsibilities: Software Development – 80%
Develop custom software solutions by studying information needs; analyzing information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching Database Development – 10%
Develop custom software solutions by studying information needs; analyzing information, Software Design, Software System Implementation – 10%
Implement codes and database scripts Required:
- 2-3 year’s experience with SQL programming such as T-SQL and Microsoft Visual Studio C#, and VB programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of programming techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge of C, C#, Perl, Java and CGI programming.
- Three years experience managing SQL Server enterprise database management systems.
- Three years experience of enterprise level database system installation, maintenance, and database security design and implementation.
- Three years experience implementing and maintaining enterprise database applications and systems, including custom reports and reporting systems.
- Experience designing and documenting database models and data structures.
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining database reports for end-users.
- Knowledge of relational database structure and data normalization.
- Expert level knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) or MS/SQL; database design and database development tools.
- Knowledge of operating systems (i.e., Novell, Windows 2003/2008, UNIX, VMS) and client/server architecture design and implementation.
- Fire Card.
- Database Query
- Creating database
- Creating Tables and relationship
- Managing normalization
- Creating procedures, functions, views Triggers, CLR functions, user defined functions (table valued, scalar)
- Running profiler and capturing with different parameter
- Generating statistical reports
- Error handling, event handling, generating traces, high level programming (delegate, Lambda expression, anonymous methods, etc.)
- Writing test scripts
- Creating codes with regions
- Java Script
- User controls
- Master pages (high level nested master pages)
- Web config
- MVC and Webservice
- Face challenges
- Understand quick
- Flexible to changes ( as we are following Agile Methodology)
- Change controls (TFS)