• Experience with Oracle PeopleSoft is a plus
• Cross platform application re-engineering is a major plus"
Abhinav Kapoor’s Req. [JD]
Minimum of 10 years total experience in development of Java/JEE solutions in a Websphere environment.
Hibernate 3, Spring/Struts 2, JPA, JMS, AJAX, JSP, Java Scripting, JSON, JQuery
Strong experience in developing web applications using Struts 2 / HTML5 / CSS / JQUERY / JSON
Heavy experience in UI and Web Services
Strong experience in application design, design patterns and performance tuning.
Strong SQL knowledge using understanding table structures PL/SQL using Oracle 11g and MS SQL Server
Experienced with IBM WebSphere 7.x or above (RAD / Eclipse) management and configuration.
Strong web service integration skills (SOAP/WSDL, REST)
The candidate must have experience in the following:
• Oracle Transparent Gateway for DRDA
• Oracle Database Provider for DRDA
• Oracle Database 11g on AIX
• DB2 v10 on Z/OS – familiarity with DRDA, DB2 Communications Database
• CICS and COBOL – experience with embedded SQL
• DB2 SQL and its conversion to Oracle PL/SQL
• Generic ANSI SQL
• Cross-platform SQL - SQL statement and Data type conversions, 2-phase commits, SQL state error handling